- Up to 3 custom designed pages
- Content Managment System
- Fully responsive website
- free web hosting
- Domain name (.co.uk)
- Search Engine Submission
- Technial support
- Google MapsContact form
- Social Media widgets
With this package you will pay a 30% advance at the beginning of work and the rest of 70% when we will finish the website.
The website will be ready in 2-3 working days. We will give you up to 3 design choices.
You will pick a .com or .co.uk domain name ( in base of availability ) and we will start creating your website and the back end of the e-mail servers so that you will have an e-mail with the format firstname.lastname@example.org
The domain name costs 15£.
If you want hosting and e-mail it will be provided for you for 15£ / month, including website maintenance.
Please contact us for more details.
Your web-page will be ready to be indexed in all the major search engines and to start producing revenue. Having a Content Management System will allow you to change the content of your web-page whenever you want , without knowledge of complicated web languages. We will still be here for you to make major changes or adaptations if necessary. Our team will be on stand-by 24/7 to be sure that all runs perfectly.